While you’re still swiping through images of the Victoria’s Secret show (or can’t get enough of the Bella Hadid and The Weeknd meme) pause to appreciate Gigi Hadid’s after-party look. It’s just the right amount of shimmer and shine to cheat a lit-from-within-glow. Here’s how you can find your own Gigi-worthy complexion:
Get Gigi's glow
- Wear a strobe cream and concealer under your foundation and skip the finishing powder to look fresh.
- Dust your lids with a soft brown eyeshadow and extend it towards the lower lash line too. Pop a sparkly gold shadow on top – a creamy formula makes it easy to apply.
- Draw a subtle flicked line with an inky gel liner and wear at least three coats of mascara. Allow the mascara to dry between layers for a more voluminous look.
- Get that bolt of shine across your cheekbones by dabbing a creamy highlighter (in copper or rose gold tones) from your cheeks to the temples in a crescent shape.
- Finish your look by brushing out your brows and a nude pink lip colour.