Scoring Gigi Hadid's luminous glow is easier than you think
by Mamta Mody
While you’re still swiping through images of the Victoria’s Secret show (or can’t get enough of the Bella Hadid and The Weeknd meme) pause to appreciate Gigi Hadid’s after-party look. It’s just the right amount of shimmer and shine to cheat a lit-from-within-glow. Here’s how you can find your own Gigi-worthy complexion:
Get Gigi's glow
- Wear a strobe cream and concealer under your foundation and skip the finishing powder to look fresh.
- Dust your lids with a soft brown eyeshadow and extend it towards the lower lash line too. Pop a sparkly gold shadow on top – a creamy formula makes it easy to apply.
- Draw a subtle flicked line with an inky gel liner and wear at least three coats of mascara. Allow the mascara to dry between layers for a more voluminous look.
- Get that bolt of shine across your cheekbones by dabbing a creamy highlighter (in copper or rose gold tones) from your cheeks to the temples in a crescent shape.
- Finish your look by brushing out your brows and a nude pink lip colour.