5 highlights from India Design ID
Architect and interior designer Ashiesh Shah picks his favourites
Architect and interior designer Ashiesh Shah picks his favourites from India Design ID, the recently-concluded design symposium.
1. “Intricately crafted handmade fabrics from India, juxtaposed with ethereal lights from Italy. Sunil Sethi’s exquisitely curated booth is minimal yet full of hidden details.”
2. “Nomad continues to play with fresh, bold prints and quirky patterns with their new collection. Don’t miss the Morocco-inspired kettles, with geometric forms.”
3. “Rooshad Shroff plays with ideas of fluidity and motion in this new project. The architect and designer takes inspiration from ink swirling through water to create a unique set of furniture.”
4. “Taking inspiration from the structure and fall of threads in a jacquard, Studio AKFD (from Jaipur) creates this quirky swing/chair for Atmosphere using colourful, cascading fabrics.”
5. “Delhi-based lighting studio Klove creates a playful installation using traditional, hand-blown glass.”