9 people who are begging for a medal
#IShouldGetAMedalFor trends even as real winners take centre stage at Rio 2016
There are winners and then there are those who feel like winners. In all the excitement surrounding Rio 2016, we came across this hashtag #IShouldGetAMedalFor, because everyday heroism needs to be celebrated too. Or maybe they were just feeling left out of all the real excitement. Either way, it’s led to some hilarious results. Here are our top picks of people who truly deserve a medal stat!
1. The one who had to overcome devastating beauty odds
#Ishouldgetamedalfor finishing curling my hair after burning my hand on the curling iron twice.
— Mortemer (@Mort3mer) August 8, 2016
2. The one who summed up the biggest #BeautyStruggle
#IShouldGetAMedalFor blending my makeup tbh. That ishh in itself is a workout
— NICOL CONCILIO (@nicolconcilio) August 8, 2016
3. The one who had legit talent (that will definitely come in handy one day)
— Regina Spacola (@gigirules7) August 8, 2016
4. The one who had a Pokemon GO win so incredible that it lays waste to all other wins
— That Skinny Guy (@Billy_Pentz) August 8, 2016
5. The one who fought to get your efforts suitable recognition
#IShouldGetAMedalFor being a fangirl, literally we all deserve a medal
— Megs adores Louis !! (@marveladlwt) August 8, 2016
6. The one who is basically all of us
#IShouldGetAMedalFor being able to spend 7 hours straight just scrolling through the depths of the internet
— Thea ~ (@airplanesmgx) August 8, 2016
7. The one who raised the question: Is there really a wrong way?
#IShouldGetAMedalFor finding the wrong way to eat a Reese’s.
— David Gross (@davidgrossTV) August 8, 2016
8. The one who survived against all odds…
#IShouldGetAMedalFor surviving zayn leaving One Direction
— Erin Stylinson (@Erin_Stylinson) August 8, 2016
9. The one who will make you yell ‘ME!’
#IShouldGetAMedalFor always knowing what to say, exactly 5 seconds after I should have said it!
— Kirsty Hunt (@KirstyAnneHunt) August 8, 2016