9 times Bollywood perfectly captured the spirit of #FriYay
*Chants* TGIF! TGIF!
Friday is the great leveller – there’s nobody who doesn’t love it. It is a gateway to the weekend, full of promise of the good times to come and since Bollywood celebs are basically us (okay not *exactly* us), here are nine times Bollywood celebs perfectly captured the true spirit of #FriYAY :
1) When Shah Rukh Khan was like all of us when we’re waiting for work to get over so that FriYAY can begin.
2) When Alia Bhatt knew what it feels like as the day inches towards the evening and Friday officially begins.
3) When Kareena Kapoor said what we want to say when someone talks about work on a Friday evening.
4) When Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, AKA living #CoupleGoals, perfectly demonstrated what to do with worrying about life on a Friday.
5) When Sidharth Malhotra was you and your squad getting ready to part-ay!
6) When Kangana Ranaut and Lisa Haydon were you and your BFF, painting the town red like the #queens you are…geddit?!
7) When Akshay Kumar was you when you dance like no one is watching (and definitely not judging).
8) When Shah Rukh Khan and Priety Zinta were all of us when we realise Friday is coming to an end.
9) When Deepika Padukone captured what it feels like to realise that all’s not over yet. The weekend is only getting started!