Beauty Unmasked With Manish Malhotra Luxury Sheet Masks by MyGlamm
The ultimate quick-fix for all your skin woes
A wonderful beauty innovation, sheet masks are something we reach out for every now and then to achieve dewy and glowing skin in a jiffy. Besides a must-have in our pre-occasion vanity, it is also our go-to skincare therapy on most days. Combining convenience and a plethora of benefits in a single product, sheet masks not only boost moisture but also offer concern-specific solutions. If you perpetually find yourself juggling between modern skincare innovations and traditional beauty recipes, trust the new Manish Malhotra Luxury Sheet Masks by MyGlamm to bring you the best of both worlds.
Wrapping the age-old beauty heritage in modern skincare, Manish Malhotra Luxury Sheet Masks are infused with natural ingredients like turmeric, saffron and sandalwood. These ingredients are sourced from local regions of India. What makes the formula special is the added dose of actives such as niacinamide and hyaluronic acid. The sheets are made of biodegradable bamboo, so you can use it guilt-free.
It ticks all the boxes in terms of efficacy, ingredients and being planet-friendly, perhaps it’s the next hero of your beauty arsenal.
A Mask For Every Concern
1. Tamarind & Cardamom Revitalizing Sheet Mask: This mask targets fine lines and wrinkles, while balancing the tone and texture of the skin.
2. Cinnamon & Turmeric Repairing Sheet Mask: A perfect pick for acne-prone skin, it helps in reducing blemishes and scars.
3. Ginger & Tulsi Purifying Sheet Mask: This is a great solution for all the city girl’s skincare concerns like sun, pollution damage, clogged pores and dullness.
4. Sandalwood & Saffron Brightening Sheet Mask: Get gleaming radiance with this mask as saffron brightens, and sandalwood cleanses the skin. It also calms any irritation and redness.
5. Honey & Nutmeg Hydrating Sheet Mask: No matter what skin type, if your skin is feeling dehydrated then put on this mask and call it a day. It will make your skin plump and supple.
ELLE’s Sheet Masking Tips
– Always use a sheet mask on cleansed skin. Applying a serum-packed mask on unwashed skin defeats the whole purpose.
– Let the skin absorb all the goodness from the mask for exactly 20 minutes. Avoid leaving the sheet mask on too long to avoid any reverse action.
– Never wash your face after taking off the sheet mask. You would be simply washing off all the serum and benefits from the mask. Let the serum sink into the skin naturally, massage in circular motions until its absorbed.
– Refrigerate the sheet mask for an hour before using it to boost its cooling effect.