ELLE Splash: Beauty picks from The Body Shop
These goodies are demanding your shelf space
The monsoon takes a toll on our skin every year but that doesn’t mean we resign ourselves to three months of dull complexion. Just follow The Body Shop’s simple regimen below to rain-proof your look all through the wet season.
– Begin the day with The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash; it targets blemishes (a common woe during monsoons) without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
– Nourish dry skin with The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Serum. Enriched with organic babussu oil, it instantly hydrates and soothes.
– The Body Shop All in One BB Cream works as skincare and make-up. Its colour-adapting technology blends well with any skin tone and provides hydration throughout the day.
– Add a pop of colour to the dull, grey weather with The Body Shop Colour Crush Matte Lipstick. If matte is too tame for you, gloss it up with the Lychee Lip Gloss.
– Give your cheeks a fresh flush and keep the skin nourished with Vitamin E and marula oil at the same time. The Body Shop’s All-in-One Cheek Colour does the trick without much effort.
– At the end of the day, your skin needs deep cleansing to remove the day’s grime. The Body Shop’s Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash doesn’t just clean skin, it works as a make-up remover too.
And just for ELLE readers, we’re offering an additional 5 per cent off on existing offers at The Body Shop. Present the promo code ‘ELLE 10’ to avail of the offer in stores. Here’s to making the monsoon more fun.