1) CONSCIOUS CHEMIST follows the philosophy of using eco-friendly plants like matcha and hemp (read: rich in antioxidants). The three-part collection— face cream, cleanser and body wash—calms and soothes inflamed skin.
Conscious Chemist Ritual Face Cleanser, INR 875
2) ESSENTIAL BODY has a strict transparency policy: if you can’t find an ingredient on the label, it isn’t in the bottle. Try the honest skin and body care brand’s prized Cold Infusion Serum, rich in omega fatty acids it helps strengthen skin.
Essential Body Cold Infusion Serum, INR 7,670
3) KAL HANS uses age-old Indian ingredients that have stood the test of time. Case in point: the Rejuvenation & Repair Night Serum is a potent cocktail of rose hip, jojoba, pomegranate and sea buckthorn oil.
Kal Hans Naturals Rejuvenation & Repair Night Serum, INR 3,475
4) RAW NATURE should be your go-to body and hair care brand if you’re on the lookout for cruelty-, toxin- and allergen-free formulations. Give the Macadamia Oil & Cedarwood Hair Shampoo a shot for smooth, nourished tresses.
Raw Nature Macadamia Oil & Cedarwood Hair Shampoo, INR 1,299
5) SOAPWORKS is a completely plastic- and toxin-free beauty brand. If you’re seriously considering cutting down on your carbon footprint, try the hair softening Coconut Oil Shampoo Bar that comes in a reusable tin.
Soapworks 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo Bar, INR 459
6) IN THE KNOW customises fragrances with ingredients sourced from France and India. Enlist them to create your own signature scent or blend one as a party favour for your wedding.
In the Know Jasmine Orange Spritz, INR 3,500
7) TWO SAINTS wins us over with its chic, compact packaging and classic fragrances. An all-time favourite is the nine50 that has fresh notes of bergamot, jasmine, orris, and lily. Think, summer in a bottle.
Two Saints nine50, INR 2,799