How to: Electric blue eyes like Tarun Tahiliani
We get Mickey Contractor to decode the look, straight from the runway
Need inspiration for your next night out? We think this look, fresh from Tarun Tahiliani’s Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015 show, is perfect. Mickey Contractor, Director of Makeup Artistry, M.A.C India, gives you the how-to.
1. Prep your face with a spray of M.A.C Fix+ and then apply hydrating cream.
2. Use a primer to help the make-up stay put for longer.
3. Use the M.A.C Pro Concealer Palette to cover any spots and even out your skin tone.
4. Finish and set your base with a dusting of loose powder.
1. Use a neutral-pink toned cream blush to contour your cheeks. You can even use your lipstick for this.
2. Use a sheer white powder to highlight your cheekbones. Try the Vanilla Pigment from M.A.C.
1. Create a winged liner with a chalky blue liner – you could use liquid or a pencil, whatever you feel more comfortable with.
2. Blend a sheer white pigment over the entire upper lid.
3. Apply two to three coats of M.A.C 3D in Extra Dimension Mascara on both, upper and lower lashes.
5. Optional: to make an impact, try adding a couple of dots in white on the outer and inner edges of your eyes.
7. Finish with M.A.C Eyeshadow “Folie” blended into the crease.
8. Define your brows with an eyebrow pencil and then brush them out.
1. Line the lips with a magenta pencil and blend inwards so that the line doesn’t stand out.
2. Finish off with a heavily pigmented pink lip gloss. Try the M.A.C Lipglass in “Pink Poodle”.