How To: Orange eyes like Pallavi Mohan
Get this look fresh off the runway
It’s been a while since we savoured the delicious fruit, but Not So Serious by Pallavi Mohan is giving us a reason to get our hands on mango hues this fall. Tempting, right? Sonic Sarwate, Global Senior Artist, M.A.C India, gives you a step-by-step guide, so you can pull it off.
- Start by applying Studio Moisture Cream and follow it up with Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50.
- Apply the Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation to even out your skin tone.
- Finish off with Select Sheer/Loose Powder.
- Define the brows with Spiked Eyebrow Pencil and finish with Clear Brow Set Gel.
- Use the Black Ice Pencil Eyeliner to line your lash lines.
- Apply the Folie Mineralize Eyeshadow in Force of Nature on your lids.
- Finish off with Orange Paint Stick below the eyes, taking it halfway along your lash line.
- Use Lash #7 and apply Extended Play Mascara.
- For the lips, use the M.A.C Lip Conditioner and finish off with Boldly Bare Lip.