11 bizarre demands Justin Bieber has made for his India tour
Can you Belieb this?
BY ELLE Team | May 3rd, 2017
Can you even call yourself an international popstar if you don’t have your sofa set and washing machine flown in with you on tour? In case you’re wondering, the answer is a resounding NO. Justin Bieber, who is dropping by soon to perform in Mumbai, is writing the star rule book, if his exhaustive list of demands is anything to go by.
India tickets go on sale Feb 22. See u May 10th at DY Patil Stadium pic.twitter.com/lVBHPwhohq
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) February 15, 2017
The Indian leg of his Purpose tour is just a few days away and the organisers are ensuring that the crown prince of pop music has no reason to complain. Here’s a list of all the special arrangements being made for Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber’s totally relatable requirements for his India tour
- Bieber will refrain from getting the full Mumbai-local experience. Instead, he will cruise around in a Rolls-Royce specially booked for him. His crew (of 120 people, because Entourage has taught us that the size of your inner circle is directly proportionate to your… ego) gets 10 luxury sedans and two Volvo buses at their disposal.
- If he gets tired of his Rolls-Royce, he can take the private jet or the chopper the promoters have kept on stand-by for him. He will also be flown in by chopper to the stadium because true popstars are not here for traffic jams. That’s Popstar 101.
- Bieber is reportedly flying down a ping pong table, Playstation, IO HAWK, a sofa set, washing machine, refrigerator, cupboard and a massage table with him, because when you’re an international popstar, you can’t trust foreign washing machines to wash your white tees.
- Two 5-star hotels have been booked for Bieber and his team for security purposes. His hotel will redesign his suite with Mughal paintings, antique furniture and signature bedroom linen. His room will also have purple carnations, because like Barney, purple is his favourite colour. Just don’t let him spot any lilies in the vicinity
- Touring can get really stressful, so the popstar’s room will be equipped with the usual paraphernalia for yoga, including aromatic essential oils, incense sticks and books on chakras and yoga asanas. A masseuse from Kerala is also being specially flown in for him.
- Bieber’s rider also lists cans of wildberries and vanilla room fresheners, Dove body wash and hydrating lip balms as a requirement. That’s a completely relatable skincare regimen, right there.
- His dressing room is required to be draped in white curtains and a large glass door refrigerator must be present. Twenty-four bottles of still and alkaline water each, 4 energy drinks, 6 vitamin water bottles, 6 cream sodas, 4 natural juices, 4 vanilla protein drinks and half a gallon of almond milk need to be within arms reach at all times.
- Bieber has demanded vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce, diced fruit, organic bananas and seedless grapes, a deli platter of organic turkey, lettuce, Colby and provolone cheese, black olives and green and banana peppers.
- Backstage, he needs white sliced bread, potato chips, mint and watermelon gum, white cheddar popcorn, Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, menthol and watermelon gum, vinegar chips, organic dried fruit, peanuts, and all berries cereal. He has also listed some special treats like large pack of Swedish Fish, boxes of Ritz Bitz peanut butter and cheese sandwiches and multiple packs of Haribo Cola Gummies because even popstars get the munchies.
- In all his dressing rooms, he requires two packs of plain white crew-neck tees (in sizes XS and L), two packs of white tank tops (sizes L and XL) and three packs of white lo-rise socks (sizes XS and L). He also needs a boombox with an iPhone battery there.
- In case you find a magic lamp and a genie finally grants your wish to go backstage at the concert, know that there are no cell phones allowed near Bieber and you can’t ask him for an autograph. Naturally, guests are not allowed to speak to him or breathe his oxygen backstage.