Love, Career & Family: Here’s Your Zodiac Reading For The Week
Here's what the stars have in store for you this week
This week the Universe is giving each and every one of us a plan of action. Read and follow instructions to the tee. Trust is the word and it requires a deep sense of courage. Are you ready to walk through this week with faith?
Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
1. Make a list of what you want to experience in the next 6 months and mark them in terms of priority. Which one do you want first or which one are you longing for the most?
2. Write all your fears about why your wishes will never be fulfilled. Even if they are, why won’t it be exactly how you want them to be and burn it. Yes, you read right. Burn that piece of paper immediately.
3. List down all the circumstances in your present reality that are working in your favour or will come in handy when the Universe guides you to manifest these desires.
This week the Universe is guiding you to move towards your dreams fearlessly – it’s time.
Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
1. My life is moving in the right direction – that’s the affirmation you need to repeat everyday this week.
2. Write down all your desires or goals that are in progress right now in your life.
3. Also write down what you want life to look like six months from now. Do not be afraid, write your vision clearly.
This week you need to persist and be okay with moving at a certain pace. Everything you want seems to be a work in progress and this is what the Universe needs you to believe as well as trust.
Pisces: February 19 – March 20
1. Breathe deep. Yes, practice inhaling and exhaling to still your racing heart and to keep your belly from knotting up. There is no more lack and you are not going to lose anything.
2. Write all your doubts as questions and do not worry about the answers right now.
3. Choose an icon, an animal or anything that is your sign from the Universe.
4. Everytime you feel that sinking feeling or that sense of panic, think of which question from your list is triggering it and ask for the sign. Trust that the Universe will respond.
This week the Universe is spending time reassuring you and nudging you to absorb the good in your life, to enjoy it sans any hesitation.
Aries: March 21 – April 20
1. Fate is in my favour – repeat this affirmation 21 times daily all of this week.
2. List down all the things you think are working against you or are blocking your path.
3. Next, mark each of these as ‘I can handle it’ or ‘Dear Universe, I surrender this to you’.
4. For the ones you mark as ‘I can handle it’, put down a plan of action or the next steps you will take this week. Make sure you act as planned by you.
Everytime you feel uncertain, make sure you go back to this list and breathe. If something has changed and you feel you cannot handle a particular obstacle, simply surrender it to the Universe. This week the Universe wants you to feel supported.
Taurus: April 21 – May 21
1. Every evening sit and answer these two questions for the next seven days
What was new in my day?
What am I learning about my life this week?
It’s time to recognise the changing seasons and to appreciate the bounty life will soon come to offer. Also, if your answers are only tied to one area of your life, trust that the Universe will focus on that, as you place most of your attention on it. This is a truth to consider when manifesting desires and wanting to live a wholesome life.
Gemini: May 22 – June 21
1. Sign up for a yoga class! No, literally that’s what you need to do because the Universe requires you to be a lot more flexible in your head and heart.
2. List down all the things you’re being stubborn about, conditions and beliefs that you are rigidly holding on to.
3. Answer this question for each of the things you’ve listed down – what will happen if my desire does not manifest exactly this way?
4. Realign your thoughts and feelings based on your answers.
The Universe needs you to stop trying to control everything. Sure, you can have desires and you can make plans. But they are all subject to change with or without prior notice and this is a truth you need to make peace with.
Cancer: June 22 – July 22
The wheel was created centuries ago. You don’t need to create a new one. You need to learn to use what already exists!
1. List down all the reasons in your life on how you are being creative or trying to innovate.
2. For each response in your list, answer this question – is there an existing option or ready protocol I can simply use or follow?
3. For the ones that you respond with a “yes, there is”, answer this question – why do I want to do this differently? Why is the existing way not okay with me?
This week the Universe needs you to take stock of your resources (including your time and energy) and realign how are you using them. It’s time to stop the wastage and time to stop creating unnecessary drama in your life. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
Leo: July 23 – August 23
1. List down your goals. What all are you trying to achieve?
2. List down all the people who can help against each goal and specify exactly how they can help.
3. Against each name, write down why you are not asking for help. What is stopping you? Or if you are eventually going to ask for their help, put down when.
This week the Universe needs you to work through your resistance. Nobody is judging you and it’s okay to ask for help. It doesn’t make you look bad. Each person present in your life has a role to play. It’s time to reach out boldly.
Virgo: August 24 – September 22
Somebody isn’t facing the truth. What are you conveniently shoving under the carpet?
1. Write down all your struggles? Categorise them as per the different areas of your life or your goals and desires.
2. What are the truths you need to face? How are you responsible for the situation you find yourself in? Answer these questions for about 15 minutes everyday or for one or two struggles each day.
3. What needs to change? Based on your responses, identify what you need to unlearn and what are the new mindsets and habits you need to build.
This week the Universe wants you to take responsibility for the life you have created. IT holds you accountable just as you hold the Universe accountable for all that you are going through. Remember, this is a partnership and you need to act in accordance when it’s your turn.
Libra: September 23 – October 23
1. From all your desires and goals, which one is the most important right now? Identify one. Yes, only one. The one that’s thumping the loudest within your being.
2. What will you feel when you achieve this goal or manifest this desire? Answer this question and turn it into an affirmation you can repeat – I choose to feel ____________ all week.
This week the Universe needs you to focus. It needs you to choose and commit. It needs to know what matters most to you right now and are you willing to embrace it unapologetically and fearlessly.
Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
Rest is the word for you this week. Take frequent naps, bring your nightly sleep cycle into balance, schedule breaks in your routine and put certain decisions on pause.
1. List down all the things on your plate. Yes, that would be your to-do list.
2. Identify the ones where you have to decide or make a choice. By when do you need to decide? Mark the dates.
3. The ones that aren’t this week, put them on hold. Literally, write ‘on hold till ______’ next to them.
4. The ones that need you to decide this week, write them on a clean sheet of paper; a neat list of single sentences or questions. Keep this next to your bedside. Read it every night before you sleep and if you can, choose one you want to focus on. Every morning wake up and write down whatever you feel about the one you chose or about any of the questions on your list.
This week the Universe is telling you to take your time. Clarity needs you to dance to tunes of desire and willingness instead of hopping around to the beats of fear and self-doubt.
Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
1. List down the names of your loved ones; every single one of them.
2. Next to each name write down the strength or depth of your equation right now. The aim is to identify the ones you can lean on and the ones you need to heal.
3. Everytime you feel unsupported, look at this list and ask yourself – who can I reach out to for a hug?
4. I am surrounded by loving people. I am supported. I am loved – this is the affirmation you need to repeat all of this week.
This week the Universe needs you to understand two things:
Just because the one you want to be loved by does not love you or know how to express it, does not mean you are unloved, unsupported or all alone in life.
People will not always love you the way you understand love. We all have our own love language. Can you understand the language your loved ones use to express their love, affection and care for you?
Images: Dixie Leota