Padma Lakshmi’s best beach moments
Our May cover girl shows you how to work that bikini
You can never be sure of anything, except that Padma Lakshmi knows how to work a bikini. Our May cover girl, author of the delicious new memoir Love, Loss And What We Ate, and founder of the hashtag #idliboobs is never too far from a beach holiday. We scrolled through her Instagram profile for cues on effective beach bumming:
1. Sombreros are great for sun protection, and embarrassing family
2. Making sea breeze work to your advantage is an art
A moment of calm before 2016 gets here!!! It’s going to be a busy year and I am very excited to share it with all of you! Thank you so much for following me around the globe and sending me suggestions of places to eat, shop, think, all of it! So happy to take you all on these journeys. Lots more to come in 2016, which I hope is a healthy, productive and love filled year for all of you too!!! #littlehands and I are so thankful for all the blessings we have in our life. Happy new year from sunny Mexico!!!
2. Fashion shoots are unforgiving. #BehindTheScenes
4. So much #fitspiration can’t handle
5. What’s the perfect shade of sun-kissed, you ask?
6. Be partial to cover ups that dial up the drama
7. Special thanks to Padma for creating our favourite hashtag: #idliboobs
8. Buy beach-friendly snacks in pop colours for best results
9. How Padma Lakshmi does hangovers. No one said life was fair.
10. We’re now slightly obsessed with #LittleHands