Design meets functionality at WeWork’s unique co-working spaces
A hub of creativity
Since the trend of co-working spaces hit Indian metros, almost a decade ago, there’s been no looking back. Stuffy offices have given way to cool spaces with ample light, fluffy beanbags, green corners and delicious coffee. These co-working spaces opened up a whole new world, one where freelancers and start-up employees did not have to contend with working out of noisy cafes or renting out expensive corporate spaces
And WeWork has been at the forefront of leading this spaces revolution.
Here are 5 reasons it’s perfect for all kinds of members:
1) At WeWork, all your basics are covered—from high-speed Wi-Fi and printers to micro-roasted coffee. You can make the space company headquarters, a private office or just a hot desk.
2) WeWork also partners with local designers, suppliers and vendors to source furniture. For each of its locations, global design elements comprise about 80% of the aesthetic while the rest is drawn from local sensibilities. WeWork has custom designed its Indian offices to reflect the ethos and vibe that India is known for. You’ll find charpoys, cushions and throw pillows—to make you feel like you’re constantly working from home!
3) The pantry areas are larger and equipped with huge communal dining tables since we’re inclined to share meals. Separate microwaves for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food are provided.
4) At WeWork India, offices have larger boardrooms as the number of people attending meetings are higher.
5) Its in-house arts and graphics team creates vibrant installations and artwork around the office to foster creativity. A shared workspace in a visually stimulating environment means you’re surrounded by other creative souls.