#ELLECovidResource: Hospital Beds, Food, Mental Health Resources Across India
Here’s your user-friendly guide for COVID resources, NGOs, mental health and more across India, all in one place
There’s no better testament to humanity than what we’re seeing on the Internet these days. From Twitter to Instagram, everyone has joined their forces to help fight the new wave of coronavirus. Taking inspiration from the people of our country, we’ve curated a collective guide of all the crowdsourced lists* for food delivery, shelters and mental health service providers.
All of these lists will be constantly updated with new information and sources for easier usage. Keep bookmarking and sharing this information; you never know how they may end up helping someone.
Here’s your user-friendly guide for COVID resources, NGOs, mental health and more across India, all in one place:
COVID resources like oxygen cylinders, hospital beds and medicines are depleting. Check out this article for a list of social media accounts that update this information on an hourly basis.
In case you or your loved ones have tested positive for Covid-19 and have been struggling with cooking food at home, here are some food suppliers and at-home caterers across the country (listed city wise) to contact. Swipe through:
1. Kafrisa Food Co. (across Mumbai): 8850307646 | @kafrisafoodco
2. Harpreet (across Mumbai): 9930011147 | email@example.com
3. Spicey Dicey (across Mumbai): 9820093828 | firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Calorie Care (across Mumbai): 8080089089
5. Happy Grub (across Mumbai): 9819932741 / 9819932751
6. Twisted Tifffin ((across Mumbai): 9833686152 | email@example.com
7. Poonam Tiffin Services (all across Andheri): 9821034946
8. Kiran Bhatia (Goregaon, Kandivali, Borivali): 9324114145 / 9619292445
9. Andrea Rosario (Bandra West, Santacruz West, Khar West): 9004819546 | firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Mira’s Pure Veg (Tardeo to Mumbai Central): 9768281893
11. Salt N Pepper (Bandra to Borivali): 9619037817
12. Ekata Manch NGO (Versova Vidhan Sabha): Prashant Kashid (9821362625) / Falguni Brahmbhatt (9769010500)
13. Accio Meals (Viman Nagar, Koregoan Park, Kharadi): Sonu Pradhan (9175918796)
Delhi1. Home Bytes (across Delhi): 9711150463
2. Covid Meals (across Delhi): 9999298091
3. Maa ka Chulah (across Delhi): 7701993549 | @maakachulah
4. Mother House (across Delhi): 8920625454
5. Home Bytes (across Delhi): 9711150463
6. Healthy Meal Service (across Delhi): 9354807919
7. Bhartiya Bhojan (across South Delhi): 9354807919 | @bhartiyabhojancompany
8. Roopam Sahni (Rohini): 9315211529
9. Alka Verma (Malviya Nagar, Saket, Green Park, Sheikh Sarai, Pancheseel Park, Khirki Extension): 9810684884 | anushkaverma982@gmail
10. Shubhra Jain (Gurgaon): 7620971566
11. Deepa (GK 1): 9818203334
12. Rakhee (GK 2): 9818643430
13. Ikktara Foundation Tiffin Services (Preet Vihar, Chitra Vihar, Swasthya Vihar, Guruangad Nagar, Gujrat Vihar, Shankar Vihar, Rajdhani Enclave, Defence Enclave): 7290896969
14. Masala & Sons (across Delhi): 9999499420 / 9811199420 / 7860000420
15. Ruby (East Delhi): 9873939959
16. Kusha (Kalkaji): 9582555032
17. Twinkle (Kalkaji): 9810084988
18. Mrinali (Panchsheel Park): 9999215777
19. Namrata (West Delhi): 9313327121
20. Kaveri (Dwarka): 9999356846
21. Seema (Faridabad): 9999968305
22. Shipra (Gurgaon): 9810774958
23. Asheesh (Noida): 9999910097
24. Shobha (Noida): 9456602400
25. Sabhyata (Greater Noida): 9971793293
26. Govida's (Gurgaon): 8447615906 / 8130326501
27. Mom's Kitchen (West and South Delhi): Anuj Chugh (8527560567) / Shubham Chawla (8146767455)
1. Sarvesh (across Bengaluru): 9611744411 | @chefsarveshdeoras
2. Masala Box (across Bengaluru): 8061972252 | @masalabox
3. Recipe of Hope (across Bengaluru): 8088407064 | @recipeofhope
4. Saloni (across Bengaluru): 9611800456
5. Vandana (across Bengaluru): 7899549696 | @vandanasupriya_kasarvalli
6. Cheran Kumer (across Bengaluru): 7483541562 | @itscharann
7. Mission Chai (across Bengaluru): 9448385243
8. Krupa Dave (across Bengaluru): 9916657432 or via Dunzo / Rapido / Swiggy Genie
9. Aduggemane (South Bengaluru): 9916435389
10. Nancy (Whitefield): 8368566353
Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Gujarat
1. Drishtti Thakkar (across Ahmedabad): 9099421155 | @bakeflix.bakery
2. Woodland Caterers (across Surat): 9824146399 / 9099897613 / 9824751570
3. Sneha Sangani (Vasna Rd, Vasna Bhayli, Diwali Pura, Vadodara): 7678069725
Jyot (all across Rajkot): 7984782232
1. Hotel Altius (across Chandigarh): 9915711444
2. Nirmal Bhojan (across Chandigarh): 9779209779
3. Lizzetli (across Chandigarh): 9988090667
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Roos Food Concepts (across Chennai): 7299023000
2. SNB Iyengar Thaligai (across Chennai): 8610862945
3. Mala's Kitchen (across Chennai): 9176349844
4. Masala Box (across Chennai): 8893627252 / 08061972252
5. Anand Sanghi (across Chennai): 9247756006
Kolkata, West Bengal
1. Spoonfuel (across Kolkata): 9007760418
2. Granny's Kitchen (across Kolkata): 9051661509
3. Meals by Mom (across Kolkata): 7439311158
4. Shivangi Roy (across Kolkata): 9073329885
5. Gupta Brothers (across Kolkata): 9836199154
6. Mrs Kitchen (across Kolkata): 8910928400
7. Turni Dhar (across Kolkata): 9987508334
8. Ghar Ki Rasoi (across Kolkata): 9051919191 / 9874987724
9. The Hungry Bear (across Kolkata): 9831397018 / 8335802838
10. Nishat Tasnim (across Kolkata): 8697767907
11. Nano Daa Dhaba (Bangur, Sreebhumi, Laketown): 9007731342 / 7044811100 / 9903772112
Jaipur, Rajasthan1. Chef's Boutique Shubra (across Jaipur): 7737763999
2. Tiffin Tales Spiced Up (across Jaipur): 9929993005 / 7760587681
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
1. Raina’s Kitchen (across Lucknow): 98185 16655 | @rainelysian
2. Thali Service (across Lucknow): 9839191474
3. Alpahar (across Lucknow): 8382840000
4. Hot Kitchen (across Lucknow): 9335917510
Hyderabad, Telangana1. 7 The Cloud Kitchen (across Hyderabad): 8978619766 or @7thecloudkitchen
2. Krupali (across Hyderabad): 9652370397 | Via Rapido / Dunzo
3. Saleemah (across Hyderabad): 9685456789 | Via Rapido / Dunzo
View this post on Instagram
Where you or your loved one needs help, or you are looking for a place where you can donate and helped people affected by the pandemic, this list has it all.
1.Khushiyaan Foundation: Through its ‘Roti Ghar’ initiative, the foundation provides healthy and freshly cooked meals to children on the streets once a day.
Contact Number: 9769181218
2. The Jimme Foundation and Citizens for Justice and Peace: The organisation is working with sex workers in Kamathipura area of Mumbai to provide a month’s supply of food to their families.
Contact Number: 98331 00340
3. YUVA (Youth for Voluntary and Voluntary Action): This NGO has been providing food to the slum dwellers and needy families of ice-cream sellers, garland makers, and waste collectors across Mumbai.
Contact Number: 9152051717
4. Oscar Foundation: The organisation provides grocery and sanitation kits to daily wage labourers from the unorganised sectors.
Contact Number: 022 2263 0718
1. Janaseva Foundation: The foundation distributes food packets and grocery items to street children and their families.
Contact Number: 020 2453 8787
2. Donate Meal Pune: The organisation is crowdsourcing dry rations and foods to serve police personnel who are risking their health while on duty. Contact: 9850830750
1. Agewell Foundation: The foundation provides necessary sanitation kits to the elderly in the slums with poor health conditions.
Contact Number: 011 2983 6486
2. Prajna Foundation: The origination provides sanitation kits to the kids of migrant labourers, domestic help, drivers, cleaners, vegetable vendors and fruit sellers.
Contact Number: 98109 94999
3. The Viva India Trust: Viva India provides food and hygiene relief kits to the families of daily wage workers, including construction workers, factory workers, roadside tailors, house helpers and rag pickers.
Contact Number: 011 2550 6122
1. Sampark: Sampark provides grocery and sanitation kits to the families of migrant workers. The grocery kit includes a mix of dal, rice, wheat and eggs and fruits.
Contact Number: 080 2553 0196
2. Diya Ghar: The organisation is providing food and hygiene products to those who have lost their livelihood during the lockdown.
3. SOCHARA: The organisation provides dry ration to the families of migrant and daily wage workers living in the slums in Bengaluru.
Contact Number: 080 2553 1518
4. Saahas: The organisation supplies ration and hygiene kits to the families of waste pickers.
Contact Number: 1800 258 6676
5. Akshaya Patra Foundation: Working with the State government and district administration, the foundation aims to provide food to the needy in the city and across Rajasthan, Gujarat, NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Haryana, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Odisha.
Contact Number: 0124 427 6920
1. Nav Bharat Jagriti Kendra (NBJK): The organisation provides grocery and sanitation kits to the families of daily wage workers.
Contact Number: 98352 08925
1. Jan Jagran Kendra: Helping families from low-income groups, the organisation provides food and basic healthcare kits in both rural and urban areas.
Contact Number: 90316 81001
1. Help Poor Voluntary Trust (HPVT): HPVT helps those in need of urgent medical assistance and provides free medicines, ambulance services and financial assistance for treatment. The trust also runs a non-profit pharmacy from where citizens can buy medicines at cheaper rates.
Contact Number: 087170 33309
1. Rajasthan Samgarh Kalyan Sansthan: The organisation aims to provide the necessary ration for 15 days and sanitation kits to homeless people.
2. Barefoot College: As a response to the effects of Covid-19, Barefoot College has pledged to distribute survival kits to villages in India.
1. Tarun Bharat Sangh: The organisation aims to provide necessary food and sanitation kits to the families of migrant labourers in Bheekampura.
Contact Number: 9636775645
1. Unnati Sansthan: The organisation lends support to the families of persons with disabilities by providing them with ration kits.
Contact Number: 9667 7 76200
1. Kolkata Gives Foundation: The organisation is giving families of daily wage workers grocery kits. It also provides food to the homeless.
2. Literacy India: The organisation aims to provide support to the families of migrant labourers by providing them with grocery and sanitation kits.
Contact Number: 033 2486 3434
1. Akshar Foundation: Working with the shopkeepers in the area, the foundation creates care packages for families of daily wage earners.
Contact Number: 069009 20763
1. Association for Sustainable Community Development (ASSCOD): The organisation provides groceries and vegetables to the Tribal families and ensures that they consume three nutritious meals in a day.
Contact Number: 044 2756 7115
1. Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre: The organisation provides grocery kits to daily wage labourers.
Contact Number: 087542 10273
1. Elixir Foundation: They are providing migrant daily wage workers with food and other basic necessities
1. Jana Gana Mana Yana: The organisation provides grocery kits to the needy that consists of wheat flour, rice and daal.
1. Elixir Foundation: Like their work in Ahmedabad, the organisation provides migrant daily wage workers with food and other basic necessities in the city.
*The information provided has been verified for its authenticity. However, please do your own research before reaching out.